Tuesday 15 December 2020

Samantha Responds About Life After Wedding | Manacinema | Tollywood Cinema News |Movie Updates

Samantha responds about life after wedding | Star actress Samantha Akkineni is married to actor Naga Chaitanya. The star couple scored a series of hits post wedding. Samantha believed that she would not be left with movie offers but she worked for Rangasthalam, Mahanati, Majili and Oh Baby. All these four films ended up as blockbusters and the actress has a heap of films lined up. She is hosting Sam Jam for Aha and is interviewing top Tollywood celebrities for the talk show.

 

Responding about life after marriage, Samantha says “I am fortunate enough for the luck and the projects that approached me. I felt that I will be left with no offers after my marriage. It is my luck that brought such exceptional roles for me. I will continue to deliver good work”. The actress will soon be seen in a horror thriller that will be directed by Nandini Reddy. The film hits the screens next year.

 

Know More: https://www.manacinema.com/2020/12/15/samantha-responds-about-life-after-wedding/

No comments:

Post a Comment

NTR30 to roll very soon | Trivikram will direct NTR’s next film | Latest movie news | Manacinema | Movie news | Tollywood news | Latest telugu news

NTR30 to roll very soon | Young Tiger NTR is completely occupied with the shoot of RRR that is delayed by a year. SS Rajamouli is the direct...